Does getting 15 extra minutes of sleep in the morning sound better than getting up to fix your hair or shine your shoes? It might at the time, but you may find yourself lacking confidence later in the day. Get motivated with Liberty National, because you only get one chance to make a first impression with potential recruits, clients, and everyone you encounter throughout the day.
Tips to fine-tune your appearance:
- Make sure all of your clothing is ironed or pressed the night before.
- Do you need a tie, or a belt?
- Do your socks actually match?
- Accessories should be classy and not distracting.
- Always be conservative.
Things to avoid when planning your wardrobe with Liberty National:
- Never wear jeans to any type of meeting, convention, or business gathering.
- Don’t wear flip flops, sandals, or tennis shoes.
- Avoid wearing hats.
- Avoid too much perfume or aftershave.
- Try not to show tattoos and piercings.
We love sharing tips for success with you, from how to put your best foot (or suit) forward, to advice from our top leaders. Looking fresh is the key to success, and that’s why we’re giving our Liberty National Blog a makeover. Yup, it’s official. We’re moving on up! Stay tuned for our styled-up blog, headed your way next week.
And to show the world your fabulous sense of style, join our Dress for Success Pinterest contest. It’s simple, fun, and a great chance to win sweet prizes.