What are some of the activities you plan to do in San Diego for #LNLConvention2013? Whether you want to relax by the ocean, or go on a wild adventure, you are sure to find something unforgettable to enjoy at Liberty National Convention.
Things to do at Liberty National Convention 2013 in San Diego
No matter your taste, San Diego has something for everyone! Here are just a few of the exciting attractions within this beautiful city.
- Sea World San Diego lets visitors get up close and personal to some of their favorite ocean creatures like whales, dolphins, and sharks, just to name a few!
- LEGOLAND California is home to more than 60 attractions and rides. And is fun for the entire family!
- Balboa Park is the premier destination for museums and tourist attractions. The park is home to The San Diego Museum of Art, The San Diego Zoo, and many other exhibits.
- Coronado, voted the #1 beach in the United States by Dr. Beach for 2012, offers visitors breathtaking views and ultimate relaxation.
- San Diego’s Historic Gaslamp Quarter features 16 blocks of Victorian-era buildings next to modern skyscrapers. It features some of the city’s best restaurants and shopping.
How will you decide what to do in San Diego for Liberty National Convention 2013?