Have you ever heard the expression “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you?” Or “Always help those in need because one day it could be you that’s in need of help?” No person was ever honored for what he received, but for what he gave. I believe that at this time these words are truer than ever.
You may be thinking “What does this have to do with me or my career at Liberty National?” As a leader, you should pay it forward by doing all you can to be the best leader you can be. Whether that’s training future leaders or giving someone a career opportunity.
10 Simple Ways to Pay It Forward at Liberty National
- Give words of encouragement to someone about their dreams, no matter how big or small they are.
- Recognize someone’s efforts.
- Spread good news.
- Become a mentor to someone in need.
- Compliment someone who deserves it.
- Take the time to teach someone a skill you know.
- Show respect equally to all human beings.
- Give someone a chance to prove him or herself.
- Tell someone how much they mean to you.
- Inspire someone to be the best that they can be.
Now You Can Pay it Forward
So as you sit and wonder where you should go today ask yourself, “Who can I serve? Who can I help? Who helped me when I needed it?”
You can achieve anything you want in life if you have the courage to dream it, the intelligence to make a realistic plan, and the will to see that plan through to the end. Pay it forward and watch as it multiplies and reciprocates.