“When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.” -Zig Ziglar
Happy 2014 Liberty National Agents! It’s time to get the wheels in motion and start fulfilling your goals and New Year’s resolutions. Have you committed to a resolution to fulfill this year? Research shows people who make resolutions are 10 times more likely to attain goals than people who don’t make resolutions*.
Here are some tips to stay productive and start out the New Year on a successful note:
- Know why specific goals are important to you so you can stay motivated throughout the year and successfully track your progress.
- Communicate goals with leaders who can keep you accountable and give you the support you need.
- Take responsibility for your life and business. Your success is ultimately up to you. What will you do to be the best?
- Align your actions with your intentions. Do you act on what you say you want to achieve?
- Don’t let the fear of failure hold you back. There is no such thing as failure, but there is a learning opportunity in everything you do. Learn from mistakes and utilize the newfound knowledge to excel.
- Focus on communicating effectively with your team.
- Accept challenges and test your strength! Go beyond your sales expectations and get out of your comfort zone.
- Implement Liberty National’s proven-effective systems.
- Build your Agency. Always be on the lookout for recruits!