Do you dread the shrill sound of your alarm clock in the morning? Would you rather go back to sleep than get up and turn the coffee pot on? If this sounds familiar, you may need to change your morning routine in order to bring more success to your day.
Here are some simple tips that can make a world of difference in helping start your morning on a productive note:
- Don’t keep your alarm clock within arm’s length, but place it somewhere you’ll have to get out of bed to turn off.
- Wake up to the sun’s natural light by leaving shades slightly open while you’re asleep.
- Allocate a few extra minutes to read a motivational or leadership book for empowerment.
- Have a favorite song? Turn it up and sing it in the shower!
- Working out or walking the dog around the block in the morning can boost your energy level.
- Pick your outfit the night before. If you dress like a million bucks people will perceive you as successful and worthy of their time.
- Don’t skip breakfast! A healthy meal helps jump-start your metabolism and brain, giving you the fuel you need to power through your morning.
- Let your peers know about your goals for the day. Sharing goals through Social Media can help keep you accountable.
Remember, with Liberty National your opportunity is financially unlimited, every day. What are some of the things you can change to set yourself up for a more productive morning?