What does it take to be not only good, but great? Get off the beaten path and take the road less traveled. When you go the extra mile with your Liberty National career, you can end up at the destination of your dreams!
How can small changes in your day-to-day activity make all the difference in your Agency’s success?
What Does Going the Extra Mile at Liberty National Look Like?
- Rely on Your Leaders - Establish your presence in the field. Tell your Agency Owner or mentor about your ambitions and let them help you get on track to an exciting career.
- Attend Leadership Academy - Develop skills while networking with other Agents and Executives.
- Know Your Prospects - Stay organized to keep in touch with customers regarding policy anniversaries and important information. You may find an increase in appointments and the quality of business you receive from referrals and happy customers. Also, there may be an opportunity to add more coverage because their needs changed.
- Continue to Learn - Make every opportunity you encounter in the field and in your Agency a learning experience. Personally recruit new Agents and share the Opportunity of a Lifetime with everyone you meet. You never know where you’ll find your next leader.
- Use Proven Tools - Use the systems that are proven effective through the Laptop Sales Presentation, Worksite on Demand, Playbooks, etc.
- Get Your Tires Dirty - Work hard, constantly raise the bar, and see how you can grow personally and professionally. If you feel content, something’s not right. You should always be looking for growth opportunities.
- Tread New Territory - Go where you’ve never been before. Do you want to open an Agency office somewhere new?
- Use Social Media - Utilize Official Liberty National Social Media, blogs, Agency Owner Websites, Torch magazine, etc., to boost recruiting efforts.
Be adventurous and dare to go the distance! Consider this when you’re in the field! At the Indy 500, the average margin for victory for the past 10 years has been 1.54 seconds. This might not matter much at first thought, but when you consider the winner took home $1,278,813 and the second place prize was $621,321 … it makes quite a difference*! What would going the extra mile for an additional sale, additional referral, or potential recruit do for your Agency?
What’s in your rearview mirror is important, but what’s in front of you is what matters most. In front of Liberty National Agents awaits opportunity, growth, prosperity, and wealth. Get some mud on those tires and take the wheel, gaining control of your career. Have initiative and let nothing get in the way of a job well done.