We’re just a few days away from Social Media Day. What kind of holiday is that, you ask? Only the best, most shareable, connected, ‘liked’, RTed day ever! That’s why your Agency needs to take part. The world will be listening. What will you have to say?
The World Gets Social with Liberty National
Maybe you’re gaining personal recruits on Facebook. Maybe you’re strengthening Agency morale with Agent shout outs on Twitter. Or maybe you’re building relationships with your customers with the recipes and inspirational quotes you’re pinning on Pinterest. No matter how you’re using Social Media, you realize how pivotal it’s proven to be in today’s consumer scene. So … let’s celebrate!
Here are some ideas on how your Agency can mark the occasion:
- Pin this blog on your Pinterest page.
- Use the Social Media Day hashtag in your tweets on June 30. That’s #SMDay!
- Pose a question to your Facebook followers about how Social Media has impacted their lives.
- Instagram a pic of Agents in your office snapping a selfie.
- Create an epic Vine and share it on all your Social Media accounts!
Liberty National puts the Social in Social Media Day
A day dedicated to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and all of our favorite platforms? We’re all over it! But what do you have planned for Social Media Day? In the spirit of getting your network on, don’t tell us here. Tweet your responses @LibertyCareers. Stay social, my friends.