From John Maxwell’s 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- A leader’s potential is determined by those closest to him.
- Look for greatness in the group and form alliances with the strongest members.
Five Types of People for Your Inner Circle
- Potential Value: those who raise themselves up.
- Positive Value: those who raise morale.
- Personal Value: those who raise up the leader.
- Production Value: those who raise up others.
- Proven Value: those who raise up people who raise up other people.
Find Agents with Value at Liberty National
As you look around at the team members in your Agency, you see individuals who overlap in their value to the Agency. Individuals with potential value have personal value as well. Those who display positive value often create production value in the process. All members contribute in vital ways to the success of your Agency, and all those contributions are necessary for the Agency’s growth and development.
Know your strengths and weaknesses. When you develop your strengths and improve upon your weaknesses, the result is a dynamically evolving Liberty National Agency that creates success … and swagger … for everyone!