Interested in taking your Liberty National career to new heights in a new location? Look no further! Hartford, Connecticut, also known as the Insurance Capital of the World, is one of the oldest cities in the U.S. and home to more than 124,512 people.
Visitors love the Connecticut Science Center, Connecticut State Capitol Building, Mark Twain House and Museum, Old State House, Travelers Tower, Wadsworth Athenaeum, Harriet Beecher Stowe Center, Amistad Trail, and much more. Outdoor enthusiasts will love Bushnell Park (the first public park in America), Mortensen Riverfront Plaza, and Wickham Park.
Hartford has 20,441 students and 1,530 teachers in more than 40 schools. Popular institutions for higher education include Trinity College, University of Connecticut School of Law, and the University of Hartford. Did you know Trinity College was the first college in the U.S. to have open admissions without regard to religion?
Hartford Fun Facts
- The first author to submit a typewritten manuscript to a publisher was Hartford resident Mark Twain.
- Hartford is the birthplace of the Boys & Girls Club.
- The Hartford Courant, established in 1764, is the oldest U.S. newspaper still being published.
- The city is home to the first FM radio station in the world.
- “Yankee Doodle” is the state song of Connecticut, which serves as a reminder of the state’s role in the Revolutionary War.
Liberty National Opportunity of a Lifetime in Connecticut
Make Hartford your family’s new home! Interested in living somewhere you’ve always dreamed about? Where will you put your pin on the map and establish your legacy?