“I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” -Rosa Parks
With the holiday season and the end of 2013 upon us, there is no better time to look back, evaluate your accomplishments, and set new and challenging goals.
Did you reach your goals for this year? If so, what made you successful? If not, what will you do differently in 2014 to ensure you make it to the top?
Steps to Executing Effective Goals
• Make goals clear and measurable.
• Evaluate progress and eliminate anything holding you back.
• Develop professional relationships with peers and customers.
• Schedule checkpoints throughout 2014 with your leaders to evaluate your progress.
• Always be organized.
• Be in the moment to avoid feeling overwhelmed later.
• Stay motivated and keep your eyes on the prize.
• Communicate your goals with SAs, ADs, and AOs to strengthen accountability.
• Believe in yourself and the Opportunity of a Lifetime.
• Be committed and take responsibility.
• Decide where you want to be financially this time next year.
• Use your time wisely.
2014 With Liberty National
At Liberty National you have the power to make 2014 one of the most productive years yet for you and your Agency. Believe in your vision for the future and establish your legacy.