#LNLConvention2014 Have you Qualified?
From alligator swamp tours to Bourbon Street, the city of New Orleans has some serious fun to offer our Convention-qualifying Liberty National Agents next June! Attendees will enjoy VIP accommodations at the luxurious Roosevelt New Orleans and rub elbows with Liberty National’s finest. Don’t miss out on the party of the year!
Did you know*?
- New Orleans is referred to as the Crescent City because of the course the Mississippi River takes around and through the city.
- The Superdome in New Orleans is the world’s largest steel- constructed room unobstructed by posts.
- The Saint Charles streetcar line in New Orleans and the San Francisco, California, cable cars are the nation’s only mobile national monuments.
- The French Quarter is the oldest part of the city.
- Poker was invented in New Orleans in the 1700s.
- The city is considered the birthplace of jazz.
- The most famous street in the French Quarter is Bourbon Street, named for the Bourbon dynasty that once ruled over France.
Stay updated on the latest news, learn about exciting NOLA attractions, and get psyched for the Convention of a lifetime!
SEE YOU IN THE BIG EASY LIBERTY NATIONAL!