Millennials are young adults born between 1980 and 2000. Millennials are the largest generation to date*. Do you make an effort to recruit within this generation? Think about the positive impact Millennials could have on your Agency!
- Team players
- Technologically savvy
- Open to change
(Great qualities to look for in an LNL Agent!)
How to Recruit Millennials
- Show through your success how Liberty National’s training and systems are proven successful.
- Reach out, encourage, and recognize Millennials through Social Media.
- This generation likes change, so demonstrate what it takes to successfully grow within an Agency and how dynamic a career with Liberty National will be.
- Millennials want to make a difference in the world, so provide examples and testimonials about how important insurance Agents are to consumers.
- Serve as a mentor.
Millennials are on the job hunt! Reach out and recruit the Millennials who want to make a name and a career for themselves. Your next all-star Agent could be looking to start a career with Liberty National right now!
Did you know?
- 37 percent of 18 to 29-year-olds are unemployed or out of the workforce, the highest share among this age group in more than three decades*.
- Just 6 in 10 Millennials have jobs, half are part-time**.
- Millennials will make up 50 percent of the U.S. workforce by 2030**.