Can Liberty National offer a fulfilling career selling insurance?
Is orange juice orange? Yes! You can have a rewarding, give-back-to-your-community, lifestyle-changing career at Liberty National. Just ask any of our Agents and Managers who’ve delivered a life insurance claim check to a grieving spouse. Or talk to one of our Agents who doubled their compensation by stepping out of their comfort zone and into a new career field.
Not only will you help people financially when they need it most, but you’ll also earn some amazingly awesome money in the process. Please note though, this career is not for everyone. It isn’t easy. It’s hard work. You have to be a dedicated, persevering, ambitious, hard worker who understands this is a professional, state-license-required career. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to achieve big, this is the place for you.
There are lots of insurance companies. Why should I contract with Liberty National?
David Letterman isn’t the only one with a top 10 list. Here are our top 10 reasons why Liberty National is THE best place to work:
- Annual Conventions: Qualifying Agents (and their guests) live it up in places like the Dominican Republic, Miami, San Diego, and Las Vegas. Free drinks. Typically a beach or other exotic scenery is involved, as well as total, intense recognition for a job well-done (that means awards and swag).
- Leadership Training: Not all companies invest the time and resources to provide an industry-pioneering Leadership Academy that focuses solely on developing its managers and new leaders. But we do. And it’s a blast. We have a DJ. Unlimited Red Bull. A film crew. Line dancing. The rest is a surprise. Until you qualify to attend. Visit the Liberty National Leadership Academy website for more information.
- Residual Income: Make money before you even get out of bed in the morning. The insurance industry is where you get paid over and over on a given sale, assuming the individual keeps the policy in force. People in real estate or automobile sales get paid one time on one sale. Hmm. Hard decision. Get paid more than once, or only once. You decide. You can read more about residual income on the Liberty National website.
- Advancement opportunities: Our President and CEO started out as an Agent, meaning you can go as far as you can dream at Liberty National. If you’re interested in getting into management, great. We strongly believe in promoting from within and give you a road map to help you get where you want to be.
- Family: With Southern roots, contracting with Liberty National means becoming a family member. You will find a sense of camaraderie, friendly competition, and a deep sense of caring about each other and the communities in which we serve.
- Retire after 10 years: No, you did not read that wrong. Would you rather work hard for 10 years or 40 years? We rest our case. Contact us to learn more about our Independent Contractor position.
- Recognition: Who doesn’t like an “atta boy” or “atta girl”? At Liberty National, we do more than that. LNL LOVES recognizing its top producers for their achievements. Swag, awards, certificates, plaques, videos, Social Media shout-outs, cash, bonuses, and more. We truly believe in celebrating the accomplishments of those who make Liberty National successful.
- Making a Difference: When a breadwinner dies, so does the loss of his income for the family. However, life insurance can make it possible for the family left behind to remain in the home. Therefore, the products our Agents sell make a difference. Life insurance can make the difference in a family staying in their home, sending a child to college, paying the monthly bills, or covering final expenses. At the end of your work days, you will have made a difference in the lives of others.
- Community service: Our people do amazing things in their communities. Whether it be sponsoring a golf tournament, providing Child Safe Kits, or collecting food for a food drive, our family believes in paying it forward. Our Company also participates in three Closer to the Heart events annually.
- Fun: You have to spend A LOT of time at work! Why not join the crew who will make that time fun? At Liberty National Life Insurance Company, we know how to have a great time, both at work and in our down-time. Our Official Social Media pages are the best places to see, in real time, the fun we have here. Want to join us?
How can I advance my career with Liberty National?
Hard work. Ambition. With Liberty National your career opportunities are truly unlimited. With Liberty National you can climb the ladder of success as fast as you choose! Hang on tight!
I have no sales experience. Will that be a problem?
No! Liberty National provides training and sales tools that enable your success. We look for driven, ambitious people who are willing to work hard. At Liberty National your degree type or previous experience doesn’t matter, but your desire to excel does.
What products does Liberty National sell?
Liberty National sells life and supplemental health and accident products in the individual and worksite markets.
Why haven’t I seen Liberty National advertising?
Liberty National doesn’t spend money on national advertising. Instead, we pass the savings on to our customers to provide introductory offers at no cost. We also use these savings to pay our Agents a more lucrative commission.
I have an interview with Liberty National, but what do I wear? How do I prepare?
- Suit and tie for men and suit for ladies – think business professional! Check out our Pinterest page for some great business fashion ideas.
- At least two copies of your resume.
- Plan to arrive 20 minutes prior to the interview.
- Bring a great attitude.
- Be prepared to ask and answer questions.
Where can I find additional information about Liberty National?
Visit www.libertynational.com for more information about our Company and career opportunities.